Financial Analyst will work with stakeholders and the offshore team to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorder and reported. Person on this position will support the financial controller of consulting entities in the effective production of financial and non-financial performance information for managers and the Boards of the organisation.
• Monitoring and controlling quality and timeliness of general ledger accounting activities such as journal entries posting and balance sheet accounts reconciliation,
• Analyse and report variances, and work with onshore and offshore teams to help driving improvement in overall financial processes,
• Ensure all stakeholder needs are met in regards to answering queries promptly, building a relationship with the stakeholders and anticipating requirements
• Support your local country controllers in the production of financial statements
• Supporting ad hoc requests and analysis to provide information on financial result beyond standard reporting framework
• Stakeholder management, building a strong network across the Finance organization
In addition person on this position will be responsible for:
• Control over month-end closing activities performed by offshore team;
• Assuring accurate and timely postings in general ledger and accounts reconciliations by implementing standard and non-standard controls over the process
• Cooperate with FP&A, Compliance or Consolidation and Reporting teams
• Understand and comply with regulatory requirements
• Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations;
• Preparation of various analyses and reporting
• Supporting migration of accounting processes from other countries;
• Assisting in preparation of new internal control documentation;
• Responsible for ensuring that an appropriate control environment is in place, in relation to the tasks undertaken.
• Testing new systems, policies and tools.
• Fluent English (C1)
• Experience in financial and management accounting & reporting
• Experience with ERP solution, Workflow;
• Very high attention to details and ability to analyze data and check its accuracy;
• Ability to asses change impact across processes/teams and identify possible risks;
• Prior experience in working and managing cooperation with third party offshore desired
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel);
• US GAAP or IFRS experience a plus;
• Experience in a multinational shared services environment a plus;
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• A promising career path and individual development plan
Detailed training plan with experienced accountants in international environment
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with professional, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.